December 12, 2005

My Dream - Survivor

I'm not sure if this counts or not because this dream took place during the snooze alarm period of sleep but it at least it is back on the positive side of things.

I dreamt I was a contestant on Survivor. The show had just ended and my brother and his wife arrived at the camp to help me unload the......RV. That's right - I spent my Survivor experience living in an RV. Oh, and what were unpacking...all the left over food. Yes, I had so much food for my Survivor experience I could not eat it all. We were unloading boxes and boxes of barbeque chicken and corn dogs. That's the way to live in the jungle for 39 days. I guess I won because I was the only one left in the RV when they arrived to help unload it. I never even met any of the other contestants.

tags: