December 09, 2005

My Dreams III: Who Knows?

I'm on a roll recently for remembering my dreams. This is very uncommon for me but I have to say its fun.

In last night's dream I came to the church Sunday morning and had some things to set up. When I arrived a man began following me around and talking with an exaggerated old man's voice (not his own but as if mocking) and saying how helpless and useless he was because he was 'just an old man'. He'd say things like, "don't worry about me Todd. I'll turn on that light. You know I can't see. I'm just an old man". So he followed me around throughout the morning with this strange self pity thing going on.

So I picked up a cooler that I was carrying up to the Alpha building. It was a Chik-fil-a cooler so I'm guessing it had chicken biscuits in it. Whatever it had I remember it being heavy. The strange part is as I'm carrying it throughout the church people are punching me in the ribs. There is nothing I can do because I am carrying this cooler with both hands.

Finally I arrive at the Alpha building and set down the cooler. That's all I remember.

I'm hoping to be president tonight. I've always wondered what that must be like. Sorry Kenley, I may beat you to it.

P.S. Thank goodness for spell checker. I know some of you would have been ruthless had I left 'biscuit' spelled, 'bisket'. Or maybe that's just the new EuroEnglish spelling.


tags: