December 08, 2005

My Dream II: Death Wish?

Alright so I didn't get in the game last night either. As a matter of fact I left the game altogether. Here's last night's dream...


I was a medical conference with several other of our pastors in a hospital somewhere. Don't ask me why. I began to feel very ill and mentioned it to the doctor leading the conference. He said, 'well we are in a hospital let's check your blood'. After checking my blood he called me into his office and told me I had a very bad blood disorder. I asked him how bad and he let me know I had no more than 14 months of life left on earth. The really strange part occurred when the other pastors were told and how they handled it. 'Just have faith'. 'Just believe'. 'God can heal you'. My thought was, 'I certainly believe that God CAN heal me. My question is WILL he heal me. I've seen it go both ways.

I think I preferred being Barry Bonds for a night to seeing the end of my days.

tags: