May 19, 2005


Senior Banquet 2005 Posted by Hello

Usually around this time my mind is going into panic mode...how are we going to continue without this great core of leaders God has blessed us with? Frankly, I love this group of students. But I think it is finally dawning on me as we prepare to say goodbye to this group, that they are the answer to last years prayer. And God will provide again. He always does. It will be very exciting to see what God does in the lives of these students. God reminded me at C3 how incredible He is at changing lives. I ran into one of our former students in the hotel elevator. He was at the conference also because he has just taken a position as a youth coordinator in a church where he now lives. I would not have seen that one coming on his senior night...but God did. With this group you can see it coming. The potential in this group to have major impacts on our society is unlimited. It's going to be fun to watch. And I know God is preparing another great group to come right up behind them and help change the student culture right here in Tallahassee. A year from now I'll be posting their pictures and wondering...how are we going to get along without this group?