May 07, 2005

Craziness

This is not a cry for pity...I know I have made my own bed and now I am laying in it but I feel, in the words of an old friend, wore out.

Wed - Work all day, go to church, go to to late move.
Thurs - drive to Tampa, go to Yankees game (more on my dissapointment with the Yanks when I have more time)
Friday - drive home from Tampa, clean yard for Josh's party
Saturday - work at Piney Z all day clearing trails for STRIVE, go home for Josh's party & sleepover
Tomorrow - church, drive to Ft. Lauderdale for C3 Conference
Monday - C3 Conference all day. Marlins Vs. Astros that night (that'll be fresh air!)
Tuesday - drive home.
Wednesday - back to work.

At least tomorrow's not Mother's Day or I'd really be in trouble. Surely I wouldn't blow mother's day two years in a row.

Can't wait for summer when things slow down. NOT!