May 17, 2005

The Power of Vision

In this case I don't mean the typical rah rah stuff of the great visionary leader seeing way down the road. I mean simply being able to see my hand in front of my face. This week began in panic mode. New Orleans, Radooga, camp, bike trip, vacation plans, family & friends all converging down on me at once. Now after taking a deep breath, cleaning off my desk (that always helps) and taking the time to map out specific things that need to be accomplished and when I can breath easier at least having a plan. That feels better. If just helps to know. Yes, the lists are long and can be intimidating but not nearly as intimidating as the unknown. That knawling feeling of knowing you have a ton to do but not real sure what needs to be done when. Now I can begin eating the elephant one bite at a time.