May 18, 2005

RED SOX ROCK!!!!!!



I just want to take a moment and say how much I absolutely love the Red Sox. They are the most AWESOME MLB Team in the country. I'm so happy they beat the Yankees in the world series because everyone knows the Yankees are losers!

Also I'd like to take this opportunity to say just how incredible Diane Ashburn is. She's fun, committed and along with Shandra, does pretty much all my work. Like right now, I'm out getting Ice Cream while Shandra and Diane are slaving away planning the events for the next year. I'd also like to take this opportunity to say how marvelous Calyn Reber is. She is the best Drama Leader in the world and is an expert X-Box destroyer.

I will leave you with this thought.....
Cabbage: A familiar kitchen-garden vegetable about as large and wise as a man's head.
Ambrose Bierce (1842 - 1914)



GO RED SOX!!!!!!