February 17, 2005

Paranoia & the hubcap bandit

'Just because your paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you'.
I forget where I heard that but it's still one of the best quotes of all time. On that note...as I was driving back from lunch today I noticed my hubcap fly off. I stopped and tried to find it but by the time I got to a place where I could do a u-turn and get back it was gone.

Loosing a hubcap is a pretty normal thing...accept this is the second one this week on two different vehicles. I was convinced someone was sabotaging my hubcaps. So I called Laurie and asked her who would be doing this to us. She reminded me that I had recently put both of the hubcaps in question on the car after replacing tires and so I probably had not put them on properly and that’s why hubcaps were flying off of our cars. I’d feel better if someone was sabotaging my hubcaps.