February 14, 2005

Josh, Drew & the Cousins



O.K. I know probably none of you care much about baseball. At least not as much as I do. But hey, this is my blog. Anyway, two out of three ain't bad for this young Florida State team. Even in the loss on Sunday they played well. Only one error. Pitching fell apart a little - giving up 13 hits. But hey, let's dwell on the good.

It was also good to spend some time with Laurie's brother's family over the weekend. Josh and his cousin Tyler acted like they've been friends forever event though they haven't seen each other in quite awhile. They have common interests which makes it easy. Anyway, that's it. Baseball weekend is over. Tomorrow I'll be back to blogging about something a little more interesting that everyone cares about...like my kidneys!

tags: