September 16, 2005

Bloggless

I've written about three blogs over the last 10 minutes. And erased them all. I'm just drawing blanks. I could wine and tell you how tired I am but that would be a stupid thing to say when just west of here there are people who have no beds to sleep in. I could tell you about watching my son roll off the school bus yesterday but that might embarress him (though I doubt it) so I won't do that either. I could write some about Drew's excitment about his birthday party tomorrow and how I miss the excitement of childhood but that would be way too dorky. I could even let you know how stoked I am that the Yankees are only a game and a half out but you don't'really care about the Yankees. So sorry nothing to write about today so here's a little picture that if you were a Yankees fan wold know is Cano celebrating a grand slam against the Rays yesterday to get them within striking distance of the Sox.