August 22, 2005

Anticipation

Heck, yes! Dave and Paul are coming to Tallahassee tomorrow!!! We're so excited!

Todd: So, Rupert G, how excited are you about Dave and Paul coming?
Rupert G: I'm very excited about them coming. How about you?
Todd: Well, Rupert G, I'm so excited I feel like jumping!
Rupert G: You know what, Todd, I feel that urge too!



Rupert G: Well, now that we got that out of our systems.
Todd: I think we need to take Paul and Dave to our favorite place in the western hemisphere tomorrow.
Rupert G: Heck, yes, we do.
Todd: Po Boy’s is the best.
Rupert G: I'm so excited. Waaaahhhh!
Todd: Okay, use your imagination on that sound, people. It was funny.
Rupert G: Well, we're gonna go watch Diary of an Mad Black Woman, cause it's an awesome movie.
Todd: Yeah, and I love Diary of an Mad Black Woman.
Rupert G: And I love Kimberly Elise and Steve It doesn't get much cooler than that.
Todd: Yo Dog! That's what I said! Well, we'll talk to you two tomorrow.
Rupert G: We are SO pumped!


Later!