August 14, 2005

Northwoods Youth Ministry - Juicy Gossip

If there is one thing I grow weary of it's conversations that begin...'well I've heard'. Usually this is how people begin sentences when they've heard of some student in the youth ministry who has made a mistake. Well, here's some juice for you. Here's something I've not only heard...I've seen it...ready...here goes...

There are a ton of youth in the Northwoods Youth Ministry who love Jesus and are living their lives for His glory. There are youth in the ministry right now who God is calling to be pastors, missionaries and salon owners for His glory! There are former youth all over the world doing missions, playing in Christian bands and living life for God's glory. There are youth in the ministry right now who would rather pray for one another than play the latest youth ministry game. As I was leaving the church tonight there was a group of youth who were staying behind to spend more time praying for one another.

So don't tell anyone you heard it from me but be sure God is doing some really cool stuff in the Northwoods Youth Ministry.

tags: tags: