July 05, 2005

GMail's Down & I Don't Care



Actually I do care but I wish I didn't. I am sure there is no e-mail sitting out there that can't wait until tomorrow. Unless it's my gym partner telling me he can't make our 5:20am workout tomorrow. I could get some extra sleep. Maybe I should call. Or maybe it's my jogging partner letting me know he won't be meeting at 6:45 after all because something has come up. That would be good news. Maybe it's the church letting me know that over the next several months what used to be my salary will now be going to pay for Cokes left over from the 4th of July. Maybe it's the shaved ice guy who just wants to let me know how much business he lost because of the positioning of the sno-kone guy's trailer.

So I guess I was right the first time...Gmail's down & I don't care.

tags: