April 06, 2006

My favorite Day...

Today is my favorite day. It is the day I go to the dentist. Which also means as soon as I walk out of the dentist office it is longest period of time I have before I have to return to the dentist. I like my dentist. He is a pretty good guy. But he his hygienists obviously have to meet sadist minimum requirements before he will hire them. I make a point of pointing out which spots in my mouth are particularly sensitive. I assume most kind people will take note and take caution in those areas. Not my hygienist. She assumes if it's sensitive it must need extra work and so she seems to concentrate on those areas. I actually think I bit her today. Not on purpose but just kind of a reaction. I can't describe it...I kind of zoned out and than I realized she isn't moving her hands and she is just looking at me. I think I was instinctively blocking her scraping by pushing up on her hand with my teeth. I don't think it drew blood so she should be fine. I did draw blood so I didn't come out as well.