October 18, 2005

Where's Todd?

No, I'm not dead or even out of town, though I was over the weekend. I'm just plowed under right now. When September ends for me has become uhh ohh it's October and look at everything that's got to get done. So, I haven't been taken up to the mother ship I've just don't have time to write things like...

today I got up, got dressed, brushed my teeth, stopped and got gas read I Samuel 24, wondered who is considered 'God's anointed today', went to work, went to staff meeting where our assistants had provided a great breakfast, worked on fall retreat stuff, cleaned out files, talked to Bekah, Calyn & Ashley, talked to Sandra about Laguna contract & Fall ROCs logo (she implied she hated my star concept which unfortunately I know she's right)went to lunch at Po Boy's with Reid & Scott, answered calls and e-mails, worked on Canopy Oaks stuff, sent out some e-mails, realized we have a Godby meal on Friday (uhh ohh)worked on the LIFE group brochure for Edress (unsuccessfully), answered etc. etc. etc. You know the drill - it's the here's every minute detail of my life blog. Just haven't had the time.

Stuff I needed to do but didn't...

phone calls to various people...
work on the 'meat' of the fall retreat instead of the silly details...busses, lodging etc.
Write a devotion for the Godby game on Friday
Deliver two Bibles to Godby
Prepare for ROC on Sunday night
Fix the youth web site
Figure out a meal plan for the Godby meal on Friday
Find some people to help serve the Godby meal on Friday
Train...
Send out an e-mail for Rec ROC's on Sunday
Respond to e-mails

So that's what I would have written if I had one of those blogs where I simply write the details of my day...aren't you glad I don't.