August 01, 2006

Whatever!

I've never been a fan of the blogs that begin, "I don't really have anything to post but I feel obligated so here goes". So I won't begin this one that way...actually there is so much going on right now it I always feel if I write about it I won't do it justice because of a lack of literary skills. So, if I did have skills here's what I would write about...

- Camp '07 - the spiritual buzz seems to be sticking. Maybe it's more than a buzz.
- Larry Rappa - what a great example of someone laying everything down for the kingdom.
- Radooga - there is no way we could say enough about 3 of our own spending a summer (summer + for 2) giving their summers away for the kingdom.
- Camp Charis - see above.
- Louie Giglio: what a gifted person.
- Leadership retreat - hard to believe it's been a year since the last one.
- The Yankees took over 1st place tonight...pretty amazing considering Matsui and Sheffield have been out with injuries most of the year and A-Rod and Randy Johnson are having sub-par year. Should Torre make room for a manager of the year trophy?