February 07, 2006

My Intern

I just wanted to publicly say how much I appreciate my intern. My intern works very hard...mainly behind the scenes...okay Exclusively behind the scenes...okay so far behind the scenes that I didn't even know I had an intern until last week. I don't know how long I've had an intern but how ever long it has been I am grateful for every minute. It's awesome having an intern. My intern has never complained...never been late...always worked way more hours than I've ever asked for and always with a great attitude. My intern has never caused me any problems. No parent has ever complained about my intern. My intern has never even asked for a raise even though a raise would be well deserved. My intern loves youth ministry so much the students have never suspect that my intern is on the payroll. If you've ever had a troublesome intern I feel sorry for you. It's as if my intern is not even there. My intern could write the book on how to be a good intern without anyone ever knowing it.