January 26, 2006

SECTION 2 ROW P SEAT 3


I got a ticket today. Actually I got a lot of tickets today and printed on them was a surprise. For years we've ordered season tickets to FSU baseball games. Each year we would add a note to the ticket order requesting to be upgraded from genereal admission to reserved seating in the grand stands. And each year we got general admission in the bleachers. So you can understand my delight to see printed on my tickets...SECTION 2 ROW P SEAT 3. So if you happen to be out at Dick Howser Stadium during a 'Noles game...you'll know where to find me. You won't have to ask, 'first or third base side today?'. I'll be at SECTION 2 ROW P SEAT 3. I feel like I own a time share at Dick Howser. FrAHY!

Speaking of surprises...
Thanks Calyn for lunch. It was excellent. I was expecting either something cooked at home with a Slavic twist or Taco Bell. PoBoy's didn't even cross the radar. Dont' get me wrong. I'd be grateful for a half pound burrito or a bowl of Borsch. But it really is hard to beat PoBoy's. It was awesome. I'd even say...FrAHY!